Hi all,

I am not new to the area but I am looking to expand my circle of friends. At this stage in my life the majority of my friends are either married, have kids or have moved out of Jersey or just don't like to go out. With that being said, I am looking to make some new friends who still enjoy going out and having fun. I live in Morris County and would love to find people to hang out with. If this situation is similar to yours and or you are new to the area lets meet up.

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice to meet you as well. Where in Somerset County are you?
I live in Morris Plains right next to Morristown. We should plan a night out for drinks or something.
I'm in Middlesex County. It's hard for me to meet up after work at some of these events because of my hours so any time someone wants to do something on a Friday or the weekend I'm game!
Lets set up a GNO for drinks :D
How does next Friday look for you ladies?
Hey Girls :)

A girl's night out for drinks sounds like a great idea... I'd love to join you all! I live a bit out of the way, but I work in Somerset and I'm out a lot in Morristown.
Hi ladies. I am not new to the area, but am definitely interested in expanding my network of friends. I live in Passaic County but go out to Morristown on a fairly regular basis. This Friday does not work for me as I already committed to going to going to a byob restaurant with other NJYP members (there is a link on the forum). But I'm definitely down for drinks another night.
Hello everyone,

I'm not new to the area either (moved from Rockaway to Budd Lake about two years ago) but I'm also finding it tough to meet people to hang out with now that most of my friends are married or have moved. Maybe I'll meet some of you at an event coming up.

Mike
I'm in Middlesex county too :0)

I'm game for drinks sometime, but I won't be in town next Fri or Sat.

Darlene said:
I'm in Middlesex County. It's hard for me to meet up after work at some of these events because of my hours so any time someone wants to do something on a Friday or the weekend I'm game!
Anyone free this Saturday night to meet up in Morristown? If not this weekend how's next weekend?
Hi Michelle,

I can't do this Saturday, but next weekend would work for me.

Michelle Summer said:
Anyone free this Saturday night to meet up in Morristown? If not this weekend how's next weekend?
Hi Rich,

This is definitely not limited to ladies. I'll keep you posted when we set something up :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service