Hi all,

I am not new to the area but I am looking to expand my circle of friends. At this stage in my life the majority of my friends are either married, have kids or have moved out of Jersey or just don't like to go out. With that being said, I am looking to make some new friends who still enjoy going out and having fun. I live in Morris County and would love to find people to hang out with. If this situation is similar to yours and or you are new to the area lets meet up.

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Beneta, I live in Dunellen not to far from Woodbridge or NB. It looks like there are many events held around the area, which ones have you been too? I work in Secaucus too so I am up in North Jersey just about every day.
Hi Pam,

I live in Piscataway! I'm always up for meeting new people. Let's hang out sometime.

Cheers!

Pam Keppel said:
Thanks Beneta, I live in Dunellen not to far from Woodbridge or NB. It looks like there are many events held around the area, which ones have you been too? I work in Secaucus too so I am up in North Jersey just about every day.
Thank you Tina.

Tina said:
Feel better Michelle!
Hi all! Wow, if you read thru all the messages we def have similar stories. Im up to join if there is a group set up. Or even just a weekly night where we can hang. Whos organizing?
Your it Christine...lol How about a happy hour? This week is a little hectic for me with work but I could probably make it wednesday night, or Friday.
Hi Pam,
Sorry for such a late reply. I've been to some of the happy hours and links & drinks. Dunnellen isn't too far from my area :) I'm planning on going to the YP multi-group mixer on April 22nd. If you like to play tennis, a bunch of us in the Middlesex/Mercer county areas are planning on meeting up at either Mercer County Park or Edison Park by Middlesex County College this Saturday (see thread - spring tennis).
Benita

Lauren Seabrooks said:
Hi Pam,

I live in Piscataway! I'm always up for meeting new people. Let's hang out sometime.

Cheers!

Pam Keppel said:
Hi Michelle,

I'm looking to expand my social circle a bit as well. I live in Mercer County but did my undergrad in Morris County, so I'm familiar with the area.
Hi all...anyone up for a gathering sometime soon? If so let me know and I'll get something going :D
I'd be in

Michelle Summer said:
Hi all...anyone up for a gathering sometime soon? If so let me know and I'll get something going :D
Yes, I'd be interested...Monmouth and Middlesex counties work best for me :) It just seems like I'm always traveling an hour or so everywhere on the weekends and it would be great to hang out locally once in awhile.
I'm in Madison and would love to get together sometime.
Shannon I live in Middlesex County and I've been looking for peeps who want to go out in the area. I'm def down for going out in Monmouth as well. Let me know!

Shannon said:
Yes, I'd be interested...Monmouth and Middlesex counties work best for me :) It just seems like I'm always traveling an hour or so everywhere on the weekends and it would be great to hang out locally once in awhile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service