I went up to Jersey earlier this week to find a place to live... I chose Hoboken!  Who else is from the area!?!?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not from there buts its a great area!
I am not from Hoboken, but moved here about 6 months ago and love it! Good choice.
Congrats on Hoboken your are going to enjoy the area...
i recently moved to jersey city actually and i love it! congrats on moving to hoboken! :)
Hey Jo, that's great. I have a couple of friends in Hoboken and Jersey City. The next time I'm there maybe we can hang out.
hey that would be awesome... where are u living... i dont know too many people out here

Jahnavi Utukuri said:
Hey Jo, that's great. I have a couple of friends in Hoboken nd Jersey City. The next time I'm there maybe we can hang out.
I live in Morris Co. but I go to NYC and Jersey city every once in a while since I used to live and work in that area. I have my fav foodie spots in Hobo and Jersey city.
I also would be willing to go out one night...send me a message if anyone is willing to meet up! :-)

Jahnavi Utukuri said:
Hey Jo, that's great. I have a couple of friends in Hoboken and Jersey City. The next time I'm there maybe we can hang out.
I live in Jersey City (next town) but I always find myself in Hoboken. Its a great area to live in. If you like to eat, drink and love sports then you will have a grand time! Enjoy! =)
Yes; let's meetup somewhere super local. This is a great idea! I recently moved to Jersey City and love exploring my new neighborhood. LITM or Bar Majestic sound good for an initial venue?
i'd be up for it!

Anup said:
Yes; let's meetup somewhere super local. This is a great idea! I recently moved to Jersey City and love exploring my new neighborhood. LITM or Bar Majestic sound good for an initial venue?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service