Need an outgoing fun friend to hang with and get to know

I live in Wanaque but lived in Bergen County all my life.  Looking a good looking guy who wants to join me on some of these fin events! 

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Julie. The anniversary party in morristown would be a great first event to go to.

maybe i will head to that event. thanks

hi Julie,

What are the events you are looking forward to go to? 

Regards,

Sam

If you like hiking there are two hikes this weekend. Those are always fun.
Not that into hiking but maybe i should start. 

Peter McDonnell said:
If you like hiking there are two hikes this weekend. Those are always fun.

If you like the outdoors and nature then hiking is a fun activity. Plus its fun talking to people in a non bar/club atmosphere. After the hikes some of the group usually goes out to a bar/restaurant for post hike meal/drinks.

Julie said:

Not that into hiking but maybe i should start. 

Hey Julie,

Speed rating is a good way to meet a lot of people in a short period of time. There's one in Morristow
n soon. If you're over 29, you should consider going. I've been to a couple and they're fun - even if I mostly get rejected.

I would love to meet you

Attachments:

Outgoing fun friend right here.  I'll join you and I've got some great events, myself - from the Polar Bear Plunge to Black Tie Dinners/Benefits.

Ed

(973) 766-5643

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service