Hi! I'm new here and would like to meet new friends :) Someone around Woodbridge?

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I grew up in Woodbridge and I'm not a teacher in town. :)

Ok people, so we will meet on Friday night... please confirm the place and at what time! Everyone could join us! :)

Unfortunately I have a meeting on Friday evening so today is my only shot.  Anyone up for today at Famous Dave's on Route 1 at 7-ish?

I can make something late night maybe on Friday.

Next week is probably better for me, unfortunately I don't get home from work until 7:30/8ish.

I'm over in Carteret also very close to Woodbridge. Would love to meet all of you! :-)

Is Tuesday the 16th good for everyone? I won't be able to make it til 8ish, but feel free to pick a different time and I can catch up with everyone. As for a place, Shannon Rose has a nice big bar area but I am always up for suggestions.

Agree with date, time and place :). So, who is comming, guys?

Tuesday is Firehouse.  How about we start the week off right by meeting on Monday at 7 at Famous Dave's?

Monday is better for me. I already have plans with a friend Tuesday night.

This is proving to be difficult.  How about each person gives two days that they can meet and we'll choose the day that has the most available people?  Next Wednesday and Thursday work for me.

I'm available Monday, Thursday and Friday next week.

OK, 7 PM, Thursday, Famous Dave's.  Who's out?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service