Hi! 

I'm Jen and new to NJYP. Looking forward to meeting young professionals around Metuchen/ Edison and surrounding towns

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Jenna! I'm in Somerville so not too far, and we have many members in the New Brunswick/Middlesex County area. May 3rd is our next event in New Brunswick. https://cinco19mayo.eventbrite.com

Hey Jen!  I live in East Brunswick!  I haven't been able to find too many people in the area so I'd love to meet others.

Melanie said:

Hey Jen!  I live in East Brunswick!  I haven't been able to find too many people in the area so I'd love to meet others.

Hey Melanie! East Brunswick is close to me! Are you going to the event in Asbury on the 26th?

Jenna said:

Melanie said:

I'm not because I will be away for the weekend out of state otherwise I probably would have.  

I in live by the beach but I work in Edison, would love get some meetups or happy hours going.

Hi Jenna welcome to the site. Would be nice to meet you and other friends to hang out. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service