Any one down to go to a devils game? I get discount offers in the mail all the time. Tickets are either $36-40 or $70

mezzanine/balcony or lower level

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi alex, i'd be interested in going to the game on fri the 17th!  i can pay thru paypal as well :)

What's up Alex.  Yeah, I'm down for a Devils game.  I'm good for the 17th.

OK great seems like we a little group now! Please pay through pay pal $31 as gift please. This includes ticket, ticket fees and comes included with $10 food card. My pay pal is dazab@kean.edu

Looking to purchase tickets on friday if not saturday. Im sure these tickets will go quick. So please try to pay by friday and I will email everyone a confirmation. Any questions feel free to contact me. If anyone has any ideas where to go to after the game, lets hear them!

HI Alex, I'm still in and you should receive payment tonight/tomorrow.  Let me know if you didn't get it.  Thanks for setting this up.  Have a good night

I wish I could go I have to move that day...

Ok I have payment confirmation from Pete, Mary, and Nelly. Thanks guys I will email you the final details when I purchase the tickets. Last call for anyone else who wants to go to the game!

Hey Alex - I'm interested, and will give you a definite answer Monday. I have to make sure I'm not going to Philly first. Go  Devils!

I'd love to go to March games..please keep me posted.

Hey Michelle sorry but I bought the tickets on Friday! I can check to see if I can get a single one by us if you find out you can go. I got the tickets through email but they are all on 1 PDF file. So lets all meet at 630 by the front. We can exchange numbers through email if you wish.

No worries. Looks like I"m going Philly for the weekend. Next time. 

Alex said:

Hey Michelle sorry but I bought the tickets on Friday! I can check to see if I can get a single one by us if you find out you can go. I got the tickets through email but they are all on 1 PDF file. So lets all meet at 630 by the front. We can exchange numbers through email if you wish.

Keep me posted on future games. I do want to get to a few more games this season, already been to 5 so far. If you have Adobe professional at work you can split up the tickets into separate pdfs.

Hey everyone! There is a small group of us going to the game this Friday but who wants to go to their game NEXT FRIDAY on the 24th?? It's Doc Emeric Night, so its a game that will be AWESOME! He is truly the best play by play announcer there is. There is an offer by NJTransit $36 for 100 level seating. I know I am gonna go. Anyone else wanna tag along?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service