Rooftop Happy Hour @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art?

Hey all, throughout the summer and into late fall the MET has a rooftop cocktail hour from 5:30 - 8:00 pm. Not only is the sunset breath taking, but the martinis are too! Afterwards we'll head down to Ethos, a greek restaurant near Penn.

Interested? The date has now been set for Saturday, Sept 11th! Meet me @ 5:30 p.m. on the roof.  Pls, pls let me know 2 things: 1) if you're coming so I can look for ya & 2) if you're coming to Ethos afterwards. (if the group is too large we may not be able to do dinner in NYC) 

Here's the link to bar: http://www.metmuseum.org/visit/dining/roof_menu

Ethos: http://www.ethosrestaurants.com/

Cheers,

-Jill

Views: 1124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a nice night.

My crystal ball can't see that far ahead right now, but I'd like to be kept in the loop on this one.

-Andy-
Count me in. I don't work too far from there!
I would be interested and so far the date works for me.
Sounds fun!
love it!
This sounds great! I'm in. I'd prefer a Sat or sun, if they do it on those days- but if not, Sept 10th works for now. :-)
Great, can I take a pulse here? Does the majority prefer Fri or Sat?
Cool! Friday works better for me. I'll see closer to the date if I'll actually be able to make it, but I'm marking my calendar now.
I'd like it on Sat, but thats assuming I can even go.
Friday or Sat. work. I'm going on the Mt. Minsi hike in PA on Saturday morning, so I may be totally exhausted or totally energized to go out Sat. night. Then again, if I go out Friday, I'll want to be back home at a reasonable hour to make the hike.
I would prefer a Saturday.
I definitely couldn't make it on a Friday, but a Saturday works for me :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service