Are there any skiers/ snowboarders on NJYP? Anyone interested in weekend trips to East Coast resorts such as Mt Snow, Loon, etc?

Views: 637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Frank,

I'm a snowboarder and would be interested in a VT trip!

I'm a beginner snowboarder and its been a few years, definitely keep me posted.  I'm interested on getting back on the mountain.  :-)

Thanks Frank!

I ski, I had gotten rid of my skiies and for the past yrs. I just rent equipment.... My family has a timeahare in VT. I wld love some day trips w a group.

I mainly ski alone, while my family became slackers... So I would love to get away and ski for a day or so.

Adrienne

We'll definately keep you posted and post upcoming ski/ snowboarding trips. We needed 2 more to get the group discount @ Mt Snow (15+ people). We now have 17 people in a 5 bedroom house so space is getting tight.

Adrienne A. Desch said:

I ski, I had gotten rid of my skiies and for the past yrs. I just rent equipment.... My family has a timeahare in VT. I wld love some day trips w a group.

I mainly ski alone, while my family became slackers... So I would love to get away and ski for a day or so.

Adrienne

Hi Everyone,

I'm a decent skier.  I'd be up for some day trips.

-Jenn

count me in, i love skiing

Just started snowboarding - but love it. So count me in.

Nice to know there are skiiers/ snowboarders on NJYP. My friends & I are planning to start riding 1 day @ Mtn Creek during Martin Luther King weekend & have a group of 17 going to Mtn Snow on Jan 27-29 (others can join us @ Mtn Snow, but unfortunately you will have to find your own accomadations because the house is packed already). We'll try to plan a couple local trips in Feb, & possible Park City (Utah) in March. Otherwise we ride @ Mtn Creek every weekend when we're not traveling.

I've only been Skiing/Snowboarding a handful of times but really liked Snowboarding and looking forward to re-learning it as it's been quite a few years for me. I got a kick ass deal at Dick's end of season sale in April so I have boots and bindings and will be renting different boards to narrow down the prospects on what to purchase. I'd definately be interested in joining, even if you're full for this upcoming trip; keep me in mind for the next upcoming one(s). :)

Shel

I usually ski at Shawnee or Blue mountain for a variety of reasons.  Let me know if anyone is interested in going to those places.  I'll keep everyone posted, and see who is interested as we get closer to the season. 

Frank - thanks for starting the discussion. :-)

Think snow!

-Jenn

I'm getting one of those triple passes to Camelback and I want to go up to maybe vermont.  Believe it or not, in 2 weeks the peak of skiing/snowboarding season arrives.  Maybe we can get people together to go to Camelback, Wyndam, or if we have to, Mountain Creek....ugh

too true...too true

Devin Glashow said:

All we need is cold temps!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service