New Jersey Young Professionals

Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.

Are there any skiers/ snowboarders on NJYP? Anyone interested in weekend trips to East Coast resorts such as Mt Snow, Loon, etc?

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool let me see how my schedule works out this week and how conditions are. I'd much rather go on the 4th since it's a weekday. If not maybe the 7th but I have to see how things work out (if I do go I'd leave early like 3pm)

Going to Mt Creek this Saturday if anyone wants to go??

Couple of my friends will be @ Mtn Creek on Sunday morning. I know it's not a fav mtn for most here, but feel free to join us.

I am a cautious intermediate skier and have my own boots and skis. I have only skied in VT, NY and CO so I would be interested in checking out Blue Mountain, Camelback or Mountain Creek.

http://www.livingsocial.com/adventures/242682-weekend-at-mount-snow...

in case anyone is interested - there's a deal on Living Social - end tomorrow I think for Mt. Snow.  

I want to drive out to Blue Mountain tomorrow (2/11). The conditions should be good, as they expect some snowfall today. Is anybody interested to join?

Hi Timo, how were the conditions at Blue Mountain?  I've been there a few times but its been a few years.  Let me know next time you're going, I'd like to get back to snowboarding.

Timo said:

I want to drive out to Blue Mountain tomorrow (2/11). The conditions should be good, as they expect some snowfall today. Is anybody interested to join?

Hi Nelly, I didn't end up going because I didn't find anybody to join.

Unfortunately it's pretty warm right now, but maybe we get lucky and have a few more cold days. I'll definitely let you know when I plan to go again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

© 2014   Created by Laura Occhipinti.

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service