New Jersey Young Professionals

Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.

Hi Everyone,

I know I have spoken with a few people who ski/snowboard.  Anyone interested in a day trip or w'end getaway - in Jan or Feb?   For the day, I typically head up to Camelback, or Shawnee.  I have been to Killington (VT) but I'm hesitant to go back.  I still consider myself a fairly novice snowboarder, so Killington was a bit expensive for someone of my skill level.

That said, I am open to all input, ideas, suggestions and/or help in planning.

Holly

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like there's going to be some snow this weekend! I will most likely be heading to Mountain Creek on Saturday morning. Anyone want to join?
Depends if I can get my boots replaced.  I know there is a dude on here that emailed me last night asking if I wanted to go.  I will let you guys know by tommorrow if I can go.
Sure I'm up for a trip to the mountain.  Just let me know how you want to meet and the details.

Judy said:
Looks like there's going to be some snow this weekend! I will most likely be heading to Mountain Creek on Saturday morning. Anyone want to join?
Hey all, i am planning on hitting up Camelback on Saturday to take advantage of the coming snow fall.

Looks like a few are going to Camelback. I'll be at Mountain creek from 9am - about 3ish tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet up, give me a private message and I'll give you my number. I'm also posting up a Vermont trip deal on a separate post. look out for it.

Hi Holly, Ive gone skiing once and am dying to give it another go this year! my response is a little late but is anyone interested in going during the coming months?
I haven't been skiing in 7 years but I'd like to try again! I'm up for a day trip and for taking a lesson...

Hi Estephany and Jennifer,

Welcome. You are not 'late' - this is basically an ongoing discussion.  People have been posting day trips here and/or in the forum.  We've had all skill levels respond.  If you think you need, or would like to take a lesson, it may be a good idea to buddy up and plan a trip for the same day.   Otherwise, just keep an eye on the discussion/forum and see when ppl are planning to go.

gonna get a lot of fresh powder this week I hear anyone up to hit a mountain this weekend?  Up for any suggestions on mountain choices.
I'd be up for something on Sunday. 

Arthur said:
gonna get a lot of fresh powder this week I hear anyone up to hit a mountain this weekend?  Up for any suggestions on mountain choices.
Sundays at Shawnee from three pm to close, they have family/friend night in which you bring one of the discounts and you get fifty percent off everything... it comes out to like thirty or thirty five with with everything
That sounds great!

Estephany said:
Sundays at Shawnee from three pm to close, they have family/friend night in which you bring one of the discounts and you get fifty percent off everything... it comes out to like thirty or thirty five with with everything

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

© 2014   Created by Laura Occhipinti.

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service