That's right - we're going to meet at one bar, and jump from bar to bar until we fall down or go home. We're going to meet at stuff yer face at 9pm-  a great bar, food if you haven't eaten yet (obviously eat before 8 so we don't have people waiting around), and nearby all the other Easton avenue bars. We'll be walking all around New Brunswick together, going as late as we want.

Are you an NJYP newbie? So was I last month. It doesn't matter though - EVERYONE is welcome and you'll quickly find I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

My cell phone # is 908 955 3484, or 908 95 KEITH. Use that to find the group if you're coming late.

Be sure to look up all the different bars around town - I don't care where we go from each bar, the group will vote it out!

Post in this topic! Build up excitement, invite people, tell us if you're coming, suggest bars! Let's build an awesome New Brunswick area NJYP group!

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright gang, the event is getting closer. Be sure to think of your favorite bars and remember that if you want some delciious calzones you can meet me at stuff yer face an hour and half early (7:30 pm) to chow down and pregame.

Invite your friends. The more the merrier.
So far it looks like we have a good crowd building up. Don't be afraid to invite your non NJYP friends too. Hell, who knows, we might slowly absorb non njypers as we go around bar to bar.

If you're worried about drinking a lot, don't worry, even I won't be drinking as heavily due to my plans to go to the beach the next day ( http://www.njyp.org/forum/topics/beach-trip-saturday-august-7th ).

I've been looking at lists of bars in the area and hopefully we have quite a few to bounce around to. If the crowds are good who knows we might have an NJYP dance off lol
Count me in for happy hour around 9.
Keith's event... I cant miss ;-) I'm in!!!
I'm in
Huma said:
Keith's event... I cant miss ;-) I'm in!!!
Of course. Everyone knows if I'm involved it's going to be a good time.

Anyway, bring your friends and spread the word. I'll be at stuff yer face at 7:30 pm for some delicious fattening calzone action - who's joining in on that? Otherwise I'll see you guys at 9 for the beginning of an awesome night!
Alright guys, I know this is a day late but damn was the night fun. For any lurkers who missed, we had about a dozen people, give or take one or two, bouncing around bars in new brunswick. The night began at stuff yer facce, and eventually ended at harvest moon where it was absolutely packed and njypers danced the night away.

People had such a good time it was requested I host one once a month. WILL DO. Expect another one in September people.

I'll be posting my "going out" schedule in the near future. Keep an eye out for that - its more of a "im going out and you can join if you want to" really unofficial event. But in september I'll put together a whole new bar crawl with a bit more organization and an itinerary. And girls, I promise, I'll make sure I'll pick places with dancing early on just for you haha.

Did you have an awesome time? Post about it here people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service