Every Tuesday night at Sona 13 in Morristown they host a Trivia Tryst night. Trivia starts at 8:30 and there's drink specials all night. Would anyone be interested in checking it out on Tuesday 7/20?

We could try some trivia or just meet up earlier for a few drinks. Let me know what you think :-)

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can do Tuesday trivia after 8/3. I love trivia nights, so keep me posted!
Ok, we'll definitely have to do trivia after 8/3 then too :-)

MaryGrace said:
I can do Tuesday trivia after 8/3. I love trivia nights, so keep me posted!
I should be able to make that.
It was a bit of a drive last time, but I don't see it being too bad for an 8:30 meet up. Plus everyone was awesome last time, so it'll be great to meet up again. Count me as a definite maybe!
I'm definitely interested. Let me know when plans are more definite :)
Ok, so I'd definitely like to go ahead with this. It seems like a few people can make it. So, how about we say Sona 13 in Morristown on Tuesday the 20th around 7:30 or 8. Trivia starts at 8:30 but that way we could get there and have a drink first. What do you think?
I'm in - can't think of anything I have on that Tuesday night.

Tracie said:
Ok, so I'd definitely like to go ahead with this. It seems like a few people can make it. So, how about we say Sona 13 in Morristown on Tuesday the 20th around 7:30 or 8. Trivia starts at 8:30 but that way we could get there and have a drink first. What do you think?
I'm there as long as I don't have to work late! Looking forward to a fun night
I think it's a great idea. I'm planning to attend.
We used to play in Bridgewater till they cancelled it. Ended up going to this one at Sona a few times. Think it used to start at like 9:30 so everyone fizzled out cause it ran so late. Nice to see they moved it up earlier.
You should join us. :-)

JW Scherm said:
We used to play in Bridgewater till they cancelled it. Ended up going to this one at Sona a few times. Think it used to start at like 9:30 so everyone fizzled out cause it ran so late. Nice to see they moved it up earlier.
Hey all,

Hope to see you tomorrow night for some trivia at Sona 13. I should be there between 7:30 and 8. My cell is 201-826-6706. Feel free to text or call to let me know when you arrive so we can meet up. Should be fun!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service