Unofficial happy hour meet-up Aug 4 at Green Knoll in Bridgewater (Looking to Make More Friends in Middlesex/Somerset Area)

Hey all =o)

I'm not new to NJYP but a lot of personal stuff has kept me away for a while. But now I'm back (hooray) and really interested in getting back in the loop. Most of my friends live pretty far away so I'm hoping to make some more great friends in this area. There's a lot of great places to go in New Brunswick or the Somerville/Bridgewater area. Anyone want to get together one night in the next week or two? Let's get a few ppl out to have a few drinks and some good convo.

So far it seems Wed, Aug 4 is the date and we're meeting at Green Knoll at 7pm. Meet at the Tiki bar outside, weather permitting...Looking for ideas on how we can more easily find each other since its not an official event and there will be other people there besides us. cell # exchange maybe?

Mine work BlackBerry # is 646.334-2448. I'll have it on me for Aug 4th but its not usually the best way to get in touch with me normally. Also, my FB page is www.facebook.com/stacy.straczynski. Feel free to friend me. I'm on there all the time so it's usually the fastest way to get a hold of me. Just mention you're from NJYP since I usually tend to ignore requests from ppl I don't know.

Thanks!

PS- Looks like we got a good crowd coming :) Tell your friends too. The more the merrier! Also remember to bring business cards so we can all stay in touch easier (trying to search for random names on the njyp site is a bit difficult if you only have a person's first name). See you Wednesday!

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No can do Aug. 4--I have a daylong event in NYC. Let me know what else you've got going on.

Jacqueline Durett said:
Hi! I was supposed to go to the Davidson Ave. happy hour last night but I had a seamstress emergency (my sister's wedding is in two weeks). Saw you were on the list to go and was looking forward to running into you. We need to get together soon! :-)

Stacy Straczynski said:
HEY!!!!! How have you been? Can't wait to see you again and catch up :)

Jacqueline Durett said:
Hey you! Glad to see your post. I'm up for something --- just let me know where and when!
Hey Stacy! Lemme know if there is a set date and time and place if I can make it I'll come! I would love to meet some more people in the Middlesex area. I live in Middlesex County myself and am looking to make some new friends. All my friends are all over the state so making some new friends in the area would be awesome!
hey Stacy! I would definitely be interested. Green Knoll (Bridgewater) is closer for me but I wouldn't mind going to New Brunswick
Hey Stacy, welcome to NJYP. I live in Edison and would definitely like to get together in NB area.
Stacy,

An decision on where and when we should all meet up? Seems like you have plenty of potential goers here :-)
Can't do the 4th but keep me posted if you do more of these.
OK so it looks like everyone likes the idea of Green Knoll in Bridgewater for next Wednesday (Aug 4). I'll be coming from the city then driving from Edison, so let's aim to meet around 7 at the bar outside (weather permitting). I haven't arranged one of these before so does anyone have any tips/ideas on how we can all find each other? It's not an official event so it might be a bit tricky finding each other.
Tell us what you're wearing or give out a cell phone number. Since some people care about the latter, don't feel like you have to if you don't want to. I personally don't care (cause its super easy to block numbers with my service). I'll be going, and my cell phone # is 908 955 3484, so if you can't find NJYP people or need help finding the place just call me there.

Stacy Straczynski said:
OK so it looks like everyone likes the idea of Green Knoll in Bridgewater for next Wednesday (Aug 4). I'll be coming from the city then driving from Edison, so let's aim to meet around 7 at the bar outside (weather permitting). I haven't arranged one of these before so does anyone have any tips/ideas on how we can all find each other? It's not an official event so it might be a bit tricky finding each other.
Hi everyone. always looking to meet people from this area. whoever is the most familiar with the place, can pick an ideal meeting spot. From what I remember (only there once for dinner) it wasn't that big of an area, so it should be rather easy to find everyone. go to the bar and look for a crowd forming....
Green Knoll is a fun place to grab a drink! Not sure if I can make it the 4th.. but I hear you on making more friends in this area - tired of driving everywhere to hang out!
I'm down! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Awesome. I should be able to meet you guys at Green Knoll.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service