OUR 2ND BYO WILL BE 3/26 (FRIDAY) AT 7:30PM. (Original event was postponed due to snow)

TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PARTY, YOU MUST RSVP (The old post was taken down). Respond with what wine you will be bringing (or just "red" or "white" if you don't know exactly)
==

Kairo Kafe is the venue, it is in New Brunswick:

http://www.kairokafe.com/

For those unfamiliar with "what we do"... Everyone brings a bottle of wine (whatever you'd like) to share with the group. RSVP with the type of wine you will bring so there is not too much repetition (ie ALL Merlot or Chardenay, etc).

RSVP ASAP SO I CAN GET AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone :-)

~Robin

**Compromises are for relationships, not wine. - Sir Robert Scott Caywood

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can make it! I'll bring some type of red!
Hi Robin,

I can make it. I will bring a bottle of Rioja
Sounds good, I'll be there. I'll figure out what to birng and post that later.
Deborah - Are you still bringing your husband? (I need an accurate head count) Please let me know :-)
Hey Robin.

Count me in - you know I gotta get my wine on :)
If memory serves, we had a lot of red last time. So, I'll probably bring a white this time.....just to mix it up.

Looking forward to it!

~Jennifer
I think I can make this one! I'll update with what I'll bring later.
LOL, yes Jen. I am well aware that you have to "get your wine on", haha.

Sara- Just let me know what you will bring when you know. :-)

I hope we can get a nice sized group to attend again!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Again, count me in (+1, possibly) ... I'll be bringing a San Giuseppe Pinot Grigio.
I can make this! I'll bring a gruner veltliner (Austrian White). Thanks for organizing this.
Jill-
I love your hat in the profile pic! Were you at the game when the lights went out? I was! haha. (I think that was the promo hat from that game...)
Robin I so was!! LOL. That's was an interesting night. I'm glad you're organizing this. :)
I just signed up and this even suites me perfectly. I'll bring a pinot noir.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service