OUR 2ND BYO WILL BE 3/26 (FRIDAY) AT 7:30PM. (Original event was postponed due to snow)

TO BE INCLUDED IN THE PARTY, YOU MUST RSVP (The old post was taken down). Respond with what wine you will be bringing (or just "red" or "white" if you don't know exactly)
==

Kairo Kafe is the venue, it is in New Brunswick:

http://www.kairokafe.com/

For those unfamiliar with "what we do"... Everyone brings a bottle of wine (whatever you'd like) to share with the group. RSVP with the type of wine you will bring so there is not too much repetition (ie ALL Merlot or Chardenay, etc).

RSVP ASAP SO I CAN GET AN ACCURATE HEAD COUNT!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone :-)

~Robin

**Compromises are for relationships, not wine. - Sir Robert Scott Caywood

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who came out last night!!! Dinner was yummy & the after party ("what! what", lol) was extremely fun!!!

An event is only as good as the people in attendance, and you guys are clearly AWESOME! :-)

BYO #3 will be in the Morristown (North Jersey area) so, if you know of any good BYOs in that area, let me know!!! I think we'll shoot for early May! :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service