Hi Everyone:

New thread that has branched off from the one initially started by Susan.

So who is in for next Friday, June 25th @ 12ish for lunch at Garibaldi's (a Mexican restaurant located 96 Main Street, Woodbridge, NJ 07095).   Phone # is (732) 602-0446‎. It looks like on Google maps that it's on the left hand side of Main St, before the train station.  

From what I recall on the other thread, parking is supposed to be nearby (by CVS?).  Anyone want to verify it for us?

I personally have never been & I couldn't find a menu online. However, several people on the other thread mentioned it as being good.  I'm guessing they don't need reservations? 

--Lena

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, I didn't post on the original thread, but I might be interested in joining. I've never been to Garibaldi but I'm up for anything.
I'm up for it! Thanks for organzing, Lena.
I'm in; I can walk there. You can park on Main Street or go around the corner behind CVS... there are other nearby places to park as well. Garibaldi's is actually across the street from CVS, same side as the Post Office.
I am definitely interested in joining.
I am in. I don't know if it's good - I've just always wanted to try it!
I'm up for trying something new too! It looks like we've got a good group going. I'll call and make reservations for the group on Friday morning.
I can't make a lunch in Woodbridge b/c I work in the city, but I would love to do a dinner in Woodbridge sometime. Would anyone be up for that?
I definitely would! I'll bring it up to everyone at Friday's lunch and we can brainstorm dates and places.

Katie Piatkowski said:
I can't make a lunch in Woodbridge b/c I work in the city, but I would love to do a dinner in Woodbridge sometime. Would anyone be up for that?
Thanks Lena! A good place for kicking back & relaxing (and they have fun drinks) is Cheeseburger in Paradise, but thats just a suggestion :)
Okay, so far I've got the following people coming tomorrow:

Ahmed
Benita
Dar
Erica
James
Lena
Leah
Sara
Susan

Am I missing anyone? Anyone else like to join? Anyone on the above list who definitely can't make it tomorrow?

I'd like to call and make reservations since we're a decent sized group (9 as of right now). I'll do that around 10:30 or 11 Friday morning, so anyone who does want to come should respond before 10:30 tomorrow.

This should be fun :)
Hey! There's been a change of plans for me. =( If you guys ever meet up for dinner I'd be interested.

Lena said:
Okay, so far I've got the following people coming tomorrow:

Ahmed
Benita
Dar
Erica
James
Lena
Leah
Sara
Susan

Am I missing anyone? Anyone else like to join? Anyone on the above list who definitely can't make it tomorrow?

I'd like to call and make reservations since we're a decent sized group (9 as of right now). I'll do that around 10:30 or 11 Friday morning, so anyone who does want to come should respond before 10:30 tomorrow.

This should be fun :)
so sorry to back out soo completely last minute, but I won't be able to make it. I hope that doesn't screw things up too much. Enjoy the lunch everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service