Hi Everyone:

New thread that has branched off from the one initially started by Susan.

So who is in for next Friday, June 25th @ 12ish for lunch at Garibaldi's (a Mexican restaurant located 96 Main Street, Woodbridge, NJ 07095).   Phone # is (732) 602-0446‎. It looks like on Google maps that it's on the left hand side of Main St, before the train station.  

From what I recall on the other thread, parking is supposed to be nearby (by CVS?).  Anyone want to verify it for us?

I personally have never been & I couldn't find a menu online. However, several people on the other thread mentioned it as being good.  I'm guessing they don't need reservations? 

--Lena

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might be a little late...will try to come.
-Benita
Okay...I've made a reservation for 7 (and we could probably accomodate 1-2 more for anyone who'd like to make a last minute lunch decision).

Reservation is under my name "Lena" and I told them around 12ish.
hope you all had a great time. Lena, sorry I couldn't make it after all. Def interested in learning more about this place since I do love Mexican food.

Lena said:
Okay...I've made a reservation for 7 (and we could probably accomodate 1-2 more for anyone who'd like to make a last minute lunch decision).

Reservation is under my name "Lena" and I told them around 12ish.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect!

Enter Your E-Mail for NJYP Event Updates!

Visit our sponsor partner

BAM Sports Leagues runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!

Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.

Photos

© 2024   Created by Brian and Mike.   Powered by

info@NJYP.org  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service