New Jersey Young Professionals
Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.
Join New Jersey Young Professionals
Junior Level IT Support, Client Support Coordinator
Full Time, Edison NJ
PLEASE EMAIL ME: email@example.com
Our client located in Edison NJ is seeking a Client Support Coordinator for an immediate full time opportunity.
The Client Support Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for monitoring the daily operations of dedicated client support teams. The CSC acts as a single point of reference for all support needs of his/her dedicated clients, actively monitors his/her dedicated teams and provides routine reports to both Management and the Client. The CSC is able to handle multiple requests independently and in a deadline-sensitive fashion. Some travel is required, along with flexibility to work nights if necessary.
* Manage one (or more) dedicated client relationship(s).
* Ensure that contractual obligations and service level agreements for dedicated teams are consistently achieved or exceeded.
* Ensure the dedicated teams are following the appropriate client specific SOPs.
* Become a Subject Matter Expert on their Client's projects.
* Monitor/Review User Admin (UA) and Site Admin (SA) when required.
* Assist management with most management duties pertaining to his/her dedicated teams.
* Respond to telephone, email and fax inquiries from external and internal clients.
* Monitor and ensure efficient Internal and external request resolution.
* Coordinate issue resolution efforts with IT resources to ensure timely and efficient resolutions.
* Distinguish between application, operating system, network, and hardware problems and properly taking ownership of issue through to resolution.
* Support web applications and the browsers they are accessed through.
* Provide accurate and complete problem resolution documentation for future reference and management reporting (requires excellent communication skills).
* Continually review the work of his/her dedicated team(s).
* Assist other team members with troubleshooting when required.
* Oversee knowledgebase content pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Act as a single point of contact for their dedicated client accounts.
* Execute performance analysis by actively monitoring support calls and auditing incident data.
* Assist management with disparate management duties in relation to the dedicated team.
* Be available for emergency backup in case of lack of coverage (Tier2 Follow-the-Sun).
* Ensure the dedicated team(s) are up to date with any information pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Be available for a weekly on-call rotation for off-hour Critical Issues escalation.
* Seek manager's approval before assigning tasks to others.
* Other duties as assigned by management and/or PD/PM.
* Strong customer service skills, excellent oral and written communications
* Fluency in the language of the country of locatio
World Financial Group - WFG is an AEGON company. AEGON is an international life insurance, pension and investment group based in The Hague, The Netherlands, with businesses in more than 20 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. And while World Financial Group is part of a large organization, its clients never feel like a number. Each World Financial Group associate in the United States and Canada is an independent business owner who is dedicated to providing clients nothing less than the best in personal service. World Financial Group associates are committed to: Helping individuals and families who are often overlooked by other companies in the financial services industry. Working with clients to create a customized strategy to protect them and their families. Educating individuals, families and business owners that financial decisions made today are critical in determining their financial futures. www.worldfinancialgroup.com www.wfgopportunity.com www.wfgopportunity.ca www.wfgnewsroom.com www.thecompanyofwomen.com www.wfgsports.com www.wfgfinancialeducation.com www.facebook.com/world.financial.group.inc www.twitter.com/therealwfg www.youtube.com/officialwfg
We are actively seeking individuals who are intrigued by a career in the financial industry including business management, sales, and marketing. If you are interested in helping people and obtaining a financial education, part time income, or a potential career change, please join us to learn more about our firm.
Scheduling Flexibility - Training - Success Mentoring
Incentive Awards & Trips - Own Your Own Business
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 228-A, Piscataway
Date & Time: Tuesday May 10th @ 7;00 PM
Freelance Web Developer needed.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Somerset Valley YMCA Day Camps are hiring Sports & Enrichment Specialist for one or two week sessions at our Hillsborough & Somerville locations.
If you love working with children & have a talent or skill that you can teach, then we have a job for you! This would be the perfect job for a teacher or college level student who wants to still enjoy the perks of summer like traveling and lazy days, while filling some of your weeks with work at an extremely rewarding place.
We’re looking for Specialists in the following areas:
* Cheerleading * Gymnastics * Golf * Baseball * Basketball * Dance * Cross Country * Aquatics * Volleyball * Wrestling * Soccer * Taekwondo
Acting * Art * Science * Nature * Music * Drawing * Crafts * Cooking * Fashion * Jewelry * Photography * Singing * Video Production
I am a full time paralegal looking to make some extra income. I am looking for a part time evening or weekend position in Bergen or Passaic Counties. I am open to any field of work. If anyone knows of anything, please send me a message. I would greatly appreciate it!
Perfect Job for a recent nursing school grad!
I am seeking a babysitter/ nanny for my 5mo old twin boys. Looking to fill Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (7:15a-5:30p) Must be willing to learn to feed one through Gastric tube. My home is in East Windsor, NJ. I can be contacted on my cell 973 879 031. - Kim Goldenbaum
I am seeking a Director of Global Retail Payment.
The ideal candidate will have:
Senior Level presence, someone who can speak credibly to various business chains in order to influence their decision on picking OEM equipment, which uses the company's products.
"Pull Through Selling," experience.
A strong OEM background but not a hard seller, someone who is humble and trust worthy. There will be heavy interaction with the VP of National Accounts and the CEO.
8+ years of experience in a marketing/sales environment.
Prior P&L responsibilities and knowledge of cash management in a retail environment.
Great Pay, Great Benefits, & Great Environment!
Pay $110K - $150K bonus 15%
If you or someone you know is interested in the position, kindly contact me through NJYP.org for further information.
I am seeking a Product Manager experienced with durable, complex electronic products.
The Product Manager will work jointly with channel marketing and strategic marketing resources to ensure competitive brand positioning of the full product portfolio across all markets and geographies.
The ideal candidate will possess a creative flair and excellent business acumen.
Strong marketing background and be able to show success with launching of a product.
Must have a great understanding of ROI's and business strategies.
Salary $80K to $100K
Bachelor Degree required in Business or Finance with a Marketing Concentration, MBA preferred.
Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager with required experience.
I am looking for a Senior Vice President of Marketing and Advertising.
The ideal candidate comes from the financial industry or banking.
Preferably, this person has experience with the "Community Reinvestment Act" and is able to accomplish management’s marketing objectives of attracting new business and expanding the acceptance and influence of the company.
Manages the marketing mix within “new media” channels and participation in social media outlets.
Edison Research is looking for a Statistician / Data Analyst. They are a wonderful company my wife works for. Please use the contact information below, don't contact me about this opportunity. Good luck!
- - - - - -
Edison Research conducts opinion research, market research and exit polling, providing strategic information for businesses, government agencies and media organizations worldwide. Edison Research has conducted over 3,000 research assignments in 35 countries. Edison Research has been the sole provider of exit poll information to the six major news organizations -- ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox, NBC and the Associated Press -- since 2003. Edison has conducted exit polls and collected precinct vote returns to project and analyze results for every major primary and the general election in 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010. Edison will again provide these services for the 2012 elections. Job Title: Statistician / Data AnalystThis position will fulfill the need of data management and/or analysis as well as analytical software development for Edison Research. This is a fast-paced job opportunity where time-management is critical.Qualifications:Bachelor’s or master’s degree in statistics, computer science, information systems or similar field.Knowledge of general statistical techniques, research design, and data analysis.Experience with statistical software packages (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, etc.).0-2 years of experience working with and analyzing datasets.Knowledge of relational databases using SQL (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Access, etc.) preferable.Experience with programming and ability to quickly learn new programming languages a plus.Proficient in Microsoft Excel.Interest in politics and media a plus
Responsibilities:Researches, compiles and analyzes data using standard statistical techniques.Present findings, analyses, and recommendations to senior and executive management as well as clients via meetings, presentations, and written form.Implement and program statistical software for data cleaning and data analysis.Work with software developers to implement procedures and specifications.Maintains strong technical process documentation skills.This position may involve some online survey programming.Demonstrates excellent organization and time management skills.
Contact InformationSend resume and cover letter to email@example.com. NO CALLS PLEASE. Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.
Welcome toNew Jersey Young Professionals
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2014 Created by Laura Occhipinti.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.