New Jersey Young Professionals
Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.
Join New Jersey Young Professionals
Temp to Perm Positions located in Bergen County:
Any questions please email me at RGilroy@Stafficons.com
Client Services Rep:
Vendor Networking Rep.
Any one looking to start a home base business and like making others feel great about themselves should consider a small business in cosmetics and skin care! I am a Mary Kay Consultant on the weekends and during the week I'm a NJ CPA / Corporate Tax Accountant. I can discuss the pros of owning your own buisness, don't be without a small business! If you want to grow and be linked in with successful women call me or send me and email and we can discuss. email@example.com, 908-528-4680 Cell, www.marykay.com/neferta
We are looking for passionate and creative professionals to join our team. As a recruiter you will apply your proven recruiting background to network and source candidates for clients within New Jersey.
The Creative Group specializes in placing top creative, marketing, advertising, web and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. We offer a competitive base salary, bonuses, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and paid time off. Additionally, we offer career advancement and growth opportunities with in our Organization.
Hi all ! Looking for women who want to own their own business and be their own boss in a company that provides amazing training, rewards, positive reinforcement and a free car program! It could be as little or as much as you want it to be! Part time job or a full time career! I am looking to build a team of motivated sales people! Message me if you are interested!
Junior Data Analyst
Downtown NYC - full time position
EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is some of the information that I have for the position:
It's for someone with a data analysis/manipulation background (SQL/Access/VB/etc).
Very sharp, excellent communication skills.
Will be working on projects related to:
Junior Level IT Support, Client Support Coordinator
Full Time, Edison NJ
PLEASE EMAIL ME: email@example.com
Our client located in Edison NJ is seeking a Client Support Coordinator for an immediate full time opportunity.
The Client Support Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for monitoring the daily operations of dedicated client support teams. The CSC acts as a single point of reference for all support needs of his/her dedicated clients, actively monitors his/her dedicated teams and provides routine reports to both Management and the Client. The CSC is able to handle multiple requests independently and in a deadline-sensitive fashion. Some travel is required, along with flexibility to work nights if necessary.
* Manage one (or more) dedicated client relationship(s).
* Ensure that contractual obligations and service level agreements for dedicated teams are consistently achieved or exceeded.
* Ensure the dedicated teams are following the appropriate client specific SOPs.
* Become a Subject Matter Expert on their Client's projects.
* Monitor/Review User Admin (UA) and Site Admin (SA) when required.
* Assist management with most management duties pertaining to his/her dedicated teams.
* Respond to telephone, email and fax inquiries from external and internal clients.
* Monitor and ensure efficient Internal and external request resolution.
* Coordinate issue resolution efforts with IT resources to ensure timely and efficient resolutions.
* Distinguish between application, operating system, network, and hardware problems and properly taking ownership of issue through to resolution.
* Support web applications and the browsers they are accessed through.
* Provide accurate and complete problem resolution documentation for future reference and management reporting (requires excellent communication skills).
* Continually review the work of his/her dedicated team(s).
* Assist other team members with troubleshooting when required.
* Oversee knowledgebase content pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Act as a single point of contact for their dedicated client accounts.
* Execute performance analysis by actively monitoring support calls and auditing incident data.
* Assist management with disparate management duties in relation to the dedicated team.
* Be available for emergency backup in case of lack of coverage (Tier2 Follow-the-Sun).
* Ensure the dedicated team(s) are up to date with any information pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Be available for a weekly on-call rotation for off-hour Critical Issues escalation.
* Seek manager's approval before assigning tasks to others.
* Other duties as assigned by management and/or PD/PM.
* Strong customer service skills, excellent oral and written communications
* Fluency in the language of the country of locatio
World Financial Group - WFG is an AEGON company. AEGON is an international life insurance, pension and investment group based in The Hague, The Netherlands, with businesses in more than 20 markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. And while World Financial Group is part of a large organization, its clients never feel like a number. Each World Financial Group associate in the United States and Canada is an independent business owner who is dedicated to providing clients nothing less than the best in personal service. World Financial Group associates are committed to: Helping individuals and families who are often overlooked by other companies in the financial services industry. Working with clients to create a customized strategy to protect them and their families. Educating individuals, families and business owners that financial decisions made today are critical in determining their financial futures. www.worldfinancialgroup.com www.wfgopportunity.com www.wfgopportunity.ca www.wfgnewsroom.com www.thecompanyofwomen.com www.wfgsports.com www.wfgfinancialeducation.com www.facebook.com/world.financial.group.inc www.twitter.com/therealwfg www.youtube.com/officialwfg
We are actively seeking individuals who are intrigued by a career in the financial industry including business management, sales, and marketing. If you are interested in helping people and obtaining a financial education, part time income, or a potential career change, please join us to learn more about our firm.
Scheduling Flexibility - Training - Success Mentoring
Incentive Awards & Trips - Own Your Own Business
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 228-A, Piscataway
Date & Time: Tuesday May 10th @ 7;00 PM
Freelance Web Developer needed.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Somerset Valley YMCA Day Camps are hiring Sports & Enrichment Specialist for one or two week sessions at our Hillsborough & Somerville locations.
If you love working with children & have a talent or skill that you can teach, then we have a job for you! This would be the perfect job for a teacher or college level student who wants to still enjoy the perks of summer like traveling and lazy days, while filling some of your weeks with work at an extremely rewarding place.
We’re looking for Specialists in the following areas:
* Cheerleading * Gymnastics * Golf * Baseball * Basketball * Dance * Cross Country * Aquatics * Volleyball * Wrestling * Soccer * Taekwondo
Acting * Art * Science * Nature * Music * Drawing * Crafts * Cooking * Fashion * Jewelry * Photography * Singing * Video Production
Welcome toNew Jersey Young Professionals
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2014 Created by Laura Occhipinti.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.