Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.
Join New Jersey Young Professionals
We have an opening for a business analyst. The position is full-time, located in Elmwood Park and has the usual salary and benefits. Key skills I am looking fo:
- Spreadsheets and databases (if you know statistical packages such as SAS or SPSS, that would be great)
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Minimum bachelor's degree or vocational training in healthcare-related field
- Experience analyzing large datasets using Excel and/or Access or SQL
- Experience creating stories based on facts and data and using this story to justify business deals
Email me at email@example.com with your resume if interested.
Gateway Energy Services Corporation, a growing company in Rockland County, NY, is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our HR Department. Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate should possess strong interviewing skills and have knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Must have a minimum of four years experience in recruiting for an agency, one year of active recruiting for an employer is preferred.
Interested candidates can their resumes to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I work with one of the Top Financial Services Companies in Piscataway, NJ and we are looking to expand and open more office in New Jersey. We are currently recruiting for Financial Services Representatives to train in the industry. No experience necessary. Looking for people with customer service experience, detail-oriented, organized, and the motivation to succeed. Part-time and full-time opportunities available immediately. If you are not in New Jersey that is ok too. I can get you in contact with Office for your area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door working at your own pace.
I'm posting this for a woman whose son I tutor:
Passing this along via a friend who works at Etsy in NY (Brooklyn) and shared this link:
Most openings appear to be related to computer engineering etc. The owners and staff clearly have a sense of humor (evident on their website and w/in the job descriptions), maintain a fun work environment, offer health benefits etc.
Direct from their website:
Life at Etsy
At Etsy we love our bikes, enjoy company-paid health benefits, generous time off, and Eatsy, our weekly locally sourced company meal.
Hello my fellow NJYP's!
My company in Kenilworth, NJ is currently seeking energetic people to join as a full time, or part-time a sales representative. If you have a background in sales or in the beauty industry, please contact us for a great career opportunity with Shira.
Responsibilities Include: * Seek out and establish new business through cold calling, referrals, etc.
*Maintain customer relations within an established territory.
*Plan and conduct in-spa/salon product training and education.
*Previous sales experience in the skin care or beauty industry-outside sales is preferred, however, training will be provided.
Your resume can be sent to email@example.com, faxed to 908-497-9420.
Temp to Perm Positions located in Bergen County:
Any questions please email me at RGilroy@Stafficons.com
Client Services Rep:
Vendor Networking Rep.
Any one looking to start a home base business and like making others feel great about themselves should consider a small business in cosmetics and skin care! I am a Mary Kay Consultant on the weekends and during the week I'm a NJ CPA / Corporate Tax Accountant. I can discuss the pros of owning your own buisness, don't be without a small business! If you want to grow and be linked in with successful women call me or send me and email and we can discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-528-4680 Cell, www.marykay.com/neferta
Hi all ! Looking for women who want to own their own business and be their own boss in a company that provides amazing training, rewards, positive reinforcement and a free car program! It could be as little or as much as you want it to be! Part time job or a full time career! I am looking to build a team of motivated sales people! Message me if you are interested!
Junior Data Analyst
Downtown NYC - full time position
EMAIL ME: email@example.com
This is some of the information that I have for the position:
It's for someone with a data analysis/manipulation background (SQL/Access/VB/etc).
Very sharp, excellent communication skills.
Will be working on projects related to:
Junior Level IT Support, Client Support Coordinator
Full Time, Edison NJ
PLEASE EMAIL ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client located in Edison NJ is seeking a Client Support Coordinator for an immediate full time opportunity.
The Client Support Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for monitoring the daily operations of dedicated client support teams. The CSC acts as a single point of reference for all support needs of his/her dedicated clients, actively monitors his/her dedicated teams and provides routine reports to both Management and the Client. The CSC is able to handle multiple requests independently and in a deadline-sensitive fashion. Some travel is required, along with flexibility to work nights if necessary.
* Manage one (or more) dedicated client relationship(s).
* Ensure that contractual obligations and service level agreements for dedicated teams are consistently achieved or exceeded.
* Ensure the dedicated teams are following the appropriate client specific SOPs.
* Become a Subject Matter Expert on their Client's projects.
* Monitor/Review User Admin (UA) and Site Admin (SA) when required.
* Assist management with most management duties pertaining to his/her dedicated teams.
* Respond to telephone, email and fax inquiries from external and internal clients.
* Monitor and ensure efficient Internal and external request resolution.
* Coordinate issue resolution efforts with IT resources to ensure timely and efficient resolutions.
* Distinguish between application, operating system, network, and hardware problems and properly taking ownership of issue through to resolution.
* Support web applications and the browsers they are accessed through.
* Provide accurate and complete problem resolution documentation for future reference and management reporting (requires excellent communication skills).
* Continually review the work of his/her dedicated team(s).
* Assist other team members with troubleshooting when required.
* Oversee knowledgebase content pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Act as a single point of contact for their dedicated client accounts.
* Execute performance analysis by actively monitoring support calls and auditing incident data.
* Assist management with disparate management duties in relation to the dedicated team.
* Be available for emergency backup in case of lack of coverage (Tier2 Follow-the-Sun).
* Ensure the dedicated team(s) are up to date with any information pertaining to his/her dedicated clients.
* Be available for a weekly on-call rotation for off-hour Critical Issues escalation.
* Seek manager's approval before assigning tasks to others.
* Other duties as assigned by management and/or PD/PM.
* Strong customer service skills, excellent oral and written communications
* Fluency in the language of the country of locatio
Welcome toNew Jersey Young Professionals
Sign Upor Sign In
BAM Social Sports runs co-ed recreational sports leagues for adults in Northern/Central NJ!
Sports: Kickball, Dodgeball, Softball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Volleyball.
© 2018 Created by Brian and Mike.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.