New Jersey Young Professionals
Get out. Make friends. Meet people in NJ.
Join New Jersey Young Professionals
Hello All - I am currently seeking either a full-time or part-time counselor, art therapist, recreation therapist or case management position. I have a masters degree in counseling with an art therapy specialization and I was just approved for my LAC. I have experience leading group talk therapy and art therapy groups as well as individual talk and art therapy sessions. I have much experience with the following settings; psychiatric inpatient unit for adults with co-occurring disorders and CCIS; adult partial hospitalization program; child behavioral therapy, and IOP program for adolescents. Ideally, I'm looking to get around 15 hours of client contact hours per week to begin accruing hours for LPC. Please check out my Resume and contact me if you know of any job opportunities, email@example.com. I have excellent references. Thank you for your help in advance!
WE ARE HIRING!
Are you enthusiastic, have a sales background and a professional demeanor? If so then read on! We have an immediate opening for a Field Sales Representative.
Responsibilities: Develop an understanding of our products & services. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new accounts and managing those relationships. Qualifications: Strong communication, presentation, closing and organizational skills. Ability to develop meaningful business relationships. Valid NJ Driver’s License required.
Will train the right candidate. Recent graduates with sales experience are encouraged to apply! Send me your cover letter & resume to KatharineS@csavsystems.com.
I am a Talent Acquisition Specialist for ASCO Power Technologies (www.ascopower.com and www.emersonnetworkpower.com), and I am searching for some talented Engineers. Take a look at our Careers Page (www.emerson.com/careers) and feel free to apply or email me for more information on any positions that may be of interest to you.
I am currently seeking applicants for Advertising/Marketing Account Managers, both full or part time for a Search Engine Optimization And Marketing agency based in Morris county area. I am open to hiring someone entry level for this role but of course will consider those with marketing or other related experience.
This individual will need to be good with numbers, be creative, hard working, have meticulous attention to detail, and be able to have a highly professional demeanor when meeting with clients. There WILL be extensive time behind the computer so be aware this is a big part of what you would be doing although you will have some time "in the field" just about every week.
Salary will be $15-$30/Hour DOE
If interested please message me with your resume`, location, availability (looking for PT or FT ideally) and salary expectations.
I will be holding a presentation for all English speakers on Thursday, August 8, 2013 in the Sheraton Hotel @ 6 Industrial Way East, Eatontown, NJ 07724 @ 6:30 P.M. Come to join us and find out about the new economic model of the 21st century. We will be exposing subjects such as; personal growth, social contribution and financial freedom... Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com seats are limited, reserve your space now. Don't miss out on this opportunity!!! Your family deserves a much better lifestyle where time and money would cease to be an obstacle in your life.
I'm looking for freelance marketing work. I do everything from social media management to graphic design.
I have a program for young men called Project: EmpowerMENt that focuses on ways to develop the emotional,social, and behavioral health of young at-risk males. I'm currently looking for space to facilitate the program in the New Brunswick, NJ area. I need enough space for 10-15 young men and I provide all the materials after that but this has been my biggest challenges so hopefully someone will see this post and be able to help me with this challenge. You can check out www.newstepscounselingllc.com to get more information or to contact me. You can also reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your help!
I am seeking a part-time job in event planning. I have limited experience and would like to learn about the field. I am currently a high-school teacher, and have summers off and am free most evenings.
Hello Everyone, I am seeking a FT position in HR within the Central NJ area. I am an experienced administrator within the higher education and healthcare fields. I have a Bachelor’s degree and I’m currently enrolled in a HR program at Rutgers University. Please message me for my resume and references. Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am a teacher who is looking for summer employment. Where I was suppose to be working this summer, just informed me no students have signed up for the program. The job does not need to be education based. Thanks!
Position: Neighborhood Project Assistant
Status: Summer AmeriCorps
SUMMARY: The Neighborhood Project Assistant will help advance the ‘Building in the Northside Neighborhood Plan’ projects and programs that are designed to build sustainable communities. Paterson Habitat for Humanity is a Community Developer striving to serve as many families as we can through our homeownership and neighborhood revitalization mission by building energy efficient, healthy affordable homes and sustainable communities. Read full description. Please submit resume to email@example.com. About AmeriCorps.
I most recently lost my job and am looking to get another one temp to perm. I have 3 years of radio promotions and marketing experience, working in events and administrative roles. There is really nothing I can't do. For a resume or linkedin please just message me. Thank you :)
Hello everyone, I am currently unemployed and looking to start my career in either the marketing, pr, event planning, or social media industry. I am open to other fields as well. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Senior Accountant, PROCEED, Inc. >> For a full job description, please send me a message.
The Senior Accountant, reporting to the Executive Director, leads all aspects of the organization’s accounting and finance operations. He/she develops policies to ensure quality assurance, internal control and overall financial health and solvency of the organization. The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing annual agency and all program budgets, and for preparing, auditing, analyzing and verifying financial records, statements, and reports. Candidate will undergo a credit, social security, and criminal background check before final employment offer is made.
Essential Job Functions
The duties include, but are not limited to:
• Implement accounting procedures and internal controls necessary for quality assurance and the successful management of Financial Operations, including record management and retention, database management, tracking and reporting financial and Payroll information, pre-audit preparation and audit support, expense management, contract billing and collection, Fiscal communications and policies, reconciliation and closeout.
• Manages Accounting Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, including receipt of all invoices, approving account numbers, preparing checks and 1099s, and processing wire transfers.
• Performs all general accounting and bookkeeping including bank reconciliations, cash receipts management, and maintenance of all accounting files.
• Liaises with Payroll vendors to manage processing of semi-monthly payroll and report any adjustments. Includes inputting and tracking of time sheets, balancing and reconciliation of payroll runs, producing federal, state and local tax payments, answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
• Leads monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting closing processes, preparing financial statements, and financial reporting.
• Leads monthly variance meetings across organization and provides ongoing reporting and analysis on all expenditures.
• Leads the development of annual and multiyear budgets at all stages of the process from conceptualization to preparing spreadsheets to reporting.
• Leads annual audit process including interfacing with outside auditors, preparing schedule, and providing auditors with financial reporting and documentation of fiscal transactions.
• Assures compliance with 501c3 reporting requirements by calendaring and preparing all
Federal, State and City reports as needed.
• Works with development and program staff to assure compliance of active funder grants and contracts.
Qualifications Education and Experience
• B.S. degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance; CPA or MBA a plus.
• 3 years of experience in accrual based accounting, general ledger management and financial reporting. 3-5 years of higher level responsibility in Finance or Accounting preferred.
• Proficient with QuickBooks software required.
• Non-profit experience highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of GAAP, IRC, FASB, accrual base accounting, organizational auditing, fixed asset accounting and tax filing requirements.
• CNAP Certification a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with all levels of personnel.
• Must have high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of relevant federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, etc.
Please forward cover letter and resume to Teresa Soto Vega at: email@example.com.
Welcome toNew Jersey Young Professionals
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
© 2014 Created by Laura Occhipinti.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.